The Alan Hagman Grant
Applications are only accepted at the entry form link.
The following should be included:
A Statement of Purpose (750 words maximum).
- Create a working headline for your proposal, and boil it down to the basics.
- It should explain how you propose to use the $5,000 grant.
A proposed timeline for the project
- State the resources and approach you expect to use and how NPPF might assist you.
Résumé: A concise résumé highlighting the depth of your experience, the quality of your work and your commitment to completing a project of consequence.
References: Contact information for three references are required.
- Provide names, email addresses, phone numbers, and a brief statement describing your relationship with the references. Letters are not needed.
Provide examples of your work that indicate your professional level and ability:
- Upload pictures, video links, or picture stories to NPPF’s online system. Please click to read the image preparation requirements.
- Links to your website, to published projects, or a listing of books or shows produced may be included.
- Applicants warrant that the photographs and other material submitted to the Alan Hagman Grant are their own work.
Applications Deadline Extended to November 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Entries may be edited up to the deadline.
Judging and interviews: A panel of judges appointed by NPPF will review entries and interview finalists.
FAQ: Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.