The du Cille Fellowship
Deadline: Thursday, October 5, 2023, 11:59 p.m., EDT
Applications are only accepted at the entry form link.
Applications may be edited and new material added online up to the deadline.
The following should be included:
A Statement of Purpose (750 words maximum):
- Create a brief working headline for your proposal, boil it down to the basics.
- The statement should explain how you propose to use the $15,000 fellowship and how you are qualified to undertake it..
A proposed framework for the project:
- State the resources and approach you expect to use and how NPPF might assist you.
- Include a proposed timeline for the project with dates.
- If you are selected as a finalist, additional detail may be requested.
- A concise résumé highlighting the depth of your experience, the quality of your work and your commitment to completing a project of consequence is required.
References: Three references are required.
- Provide names, email addresses, phone numbers and a brief statement describing your relationship with your references. Letters are not needed.
Provide examples of your work that indicate your professional level and ability:
- Please click to read the image preparation requirements.
- Links to your website, to published projects or to a listing of books or shows produced may be included.
- Applicants warrant that the photographs and other material submitted to The du Cille Fellowship are their own work and abide by NPPA’s ethics standards.
Judging and interviews: A panel of judges appointed by NPPF will review entries and interview finalists.
- Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.