The du Cille Fellowship
Applications are accepted on the NPPF website and information submitted is viewable only by the applicant and NPPF staff.
Applications may be edited and new material added online up to the deadline.
The following should be included:
A Statement of Purpose (750 words maximum).
- Create a working headline for your proposal, boil it down to the basics.
- It should explain how you propose to use the $15,000 fellowship.
A proposed timeline for the project
- State the resources and approach you expect to use and how NPPF might assist you.
Résumé: A concise résumé highlighting the depth of your experience, the quality of your work and commitment to completing a project of consequence.
Recommendations: Up to three recommendations may be submitted
- Provide name(s), email address(s), phone number(s) and a brief statement describing your relationship with the recommender(s). Letters are not needed.
Provide examples of your work that indicate your professional level and ability:
- Upload pictures, video links or picture stories to NPPF’s online system.
- Links to your website, to published projects or to a listing of books or shows produced may be included.
- Applicants warrant that the photographs and other material submitted to The du Cille Fellowship are their own work.
Entry fee: $50.00 – waived for The 2020 du Cille Fellowship.
Applications open DATE TBA, and must be completed by 11:59 EST, Saturday, December 5, 2020. Entries may be edited up to the deadline.
Judging and interviews: A panel of judges appointed by NPPF will review entries and interview finalists.
The recipient 2020 du Cille Fellowship will be announced in January 2021.
FAQ: Questions may be emailed to TheduCille@nppf.org. Answers will be emailed to you and will be posted anonymously on the FAQ page. (link to a page to be added).