The Bob & Millie Lynn Grant
Applications will be accepted till November 30, 2023, 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Applications are only accepted at the entry form link.
Photographs and text submitted are viewable only by the applicant, NPPF staff and judges.
Applications may be edited and new material added online up to the deadline.
The following must be included:
- A Statement of Purpose (750 words maximum).
- A working headline for your proposal, boil it down to the basics.
- A proposed timeline for the project including how you expect to use the grant.
- Résumé: A concise résumé highlighting the depth of your experience, the quality of your work and your commitment to completing a project of consequence.
- Three References: Names, email addresses, phone numbers and a brief statement describing your relationship with the references.
- Portfolio: Single pictures or picture stories or videos that illustrate your ability. .
- Links to your website, to published projects or to a listing of books or shows produced may be included.