The Bob Lynn Grant
Photographs and text submitted are viewable only by the applicant and NPPF staff.
Applications may be edited and new material added online up to the deadline.
The following must be included:
- A Statement of Purpose (750 words maximum).
- A working headline for your proposal, boil it down to the basics.
- A proposed timeline for the project including how you expect to use the grant.
- Résumé: A concise résumé highlighting the depth of your experience, the quality of your work and commitment to completing a project of consequence.
- Three References: Names, email addresses, phone numbers and a brief statement describing your relationship with the references.
- Portfolio: Single pictures or picture stories or videos that illustrate your ability. Please click to read the image preparation requirements.
- Links to your website, to published projects or to a listing of books or shows produced may be included.
Applications open (DATE To Be Announced). Entries may be edited up to the deadline.
The recipient of The Bob Lynn Grant will be announced in (to be announced).
FAQ: Questions may be emailed to email@example.com. Answers will be emailed to you and will be posted anonymously on the FAQ page.