You can donate to the National Press Photographers Association to help fund its efforts supporting the work of photojournalists. NPPA dedicates itself to the advancement of visual journalism – its creation, practice, training, editing and distribution – in all news media and works to promote its role as a vital public service. We encourage a code of ethics, provide educational opportunities and diversity in all NPPA activities. A donation helps us continue these programs including workshops and education programs.
The National Press Photographers Association is dedicated to the advancement of visual journalism, its creation, practice, training, editing and distribution, in all news media and works to promote its role as a vital public service.
The objects and purposes of the NPPA are to advance visual journalism in all its forms:
- Encourage visual journalists to reflect high standards of quality in their professional performance and their code of ethics. NPPA strives to create, promote and maintain a high spirit of community and a high standard of conduct among its members
- Oppose violations and infringements of the rights of visual journalists or their organizations. It strives to promote a better understanding of visual journalists’ problems.
- Support legislation favorable to, and opposes legislation unfavorable or prejudicial to visual journalists. It shall work to maintain freedom of the press in all its forms and to execute the Constitutional rights of journalists.
- Cooperate with recognized local visual journalism associations consistent with the aims and objectives of NPPA.
- Provide educational opportunities for those involved in all forms of visual journalism.
- Commit to reflecting diversity in all of NPPA’s activities.
Please make a contribution by submitting the form below.
Donors who have made contributions to the NPPA Programs fund.